SUMMER CAMPS FOR SUCCESS
This summer we're heading to two prestigeous locations, Lancaster Royal Grammar School in Lancaster and Woodhouse Grove School in West Yorkshire. We have a great prgramme lined up for both residential camps with plenty of fun, games & personal development.
FUN, GAMES & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Our residential summer camps for success focus on key pre-and early teen developmental areas, equipping children with a holistic understanding of themselves and others, as they start to make decisions about their future.
Our summer camps for success now run for seven days (Sunday to Sunday). That's an additional two days! We're offering new workshops and more trips too.
STRENGTHENING HUMAN SKILLS
We help children to build the human skills they will need to succeed in life. From effective communication through to critical thinking and informed decision making, children will learn the valuable techniques successful people use time and time again.
Our personal development activities help children to build their self-confidence, fuelling their motivation to succeed in life. We help children to identify and appreciate their strengths, while working with them to pinpoint and overcome any weaknesses, so they can become more confident young adults.
Take a look at some of our activities where children go beyond their comfort zones. Surpassing what children believe they can do gives them such sense of achievement.
The most important thing is that everyone has fun, shares their talents, learns lots, makes new friends and leaves camp feeling on top of the world, which is why we keep our camps small, fostering a welcoming, inclusive, and supportive atmosphere where everyone feels at home.
- Setting a Personal Vision
- First Aid training
- Learning to Deal with Conflict
- Financial Awareness for Teens
- One Great Team - Being a Great leader and a Good Team Player
- New Generation Careers Days
ADDITIONAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- Presentation Skills
- Writing my first CV
- Etiquette Lessons
- Influencing Skills
- Understanding Others
- Day Excursion to Manchester (Week 1)
- Day Excursion to York (Week 2)
- Visit to local museums
- Visit to Manchester Business School (tbc)
- Team Games and Challenges
- Cinema outings
- Theatre Shows
- Sports Sessions e.g football, swimming, tennis, basketball
- Visit to Blackpool Pleasure Beach (Week 1)
- Shopping trip to Local Shopping District/Centres (both Week 1 and Week 2)
Reservations are now open for both our Lancaster and West Yorkshire camps. This year, with an additional two days, our Summer Success Camps come all inclusive at £650 per child.
Here's how you can save £130 or more.
- With our early-bird offer you pay £585 per child. That's a saving of £65
- Take advantage of our friend & sibling discounts and you pay just £520 per child, that's an additional discount of £65 per child (valid on all registrations of two or more children)