Our summer camps are unique and offer a truly memorable holiday full of fun, games & personal development for 9-17-year-olds.
Our summer camps offer young people a chance to thrive, while making great friends, and gaining skills that will last them a lifetime!
UK Summer camp 2019 Our activities help to build children’s self-confidence, fuelling their motivation to succeed in life whatever their chosen path.
Our philosophy is to create experiences that support children in developing to their full potential taking their skills to the next level, ready for the future.
DISCOVER OUR SUMMER SEASON 2019
PROGRAMME OF ACTIVITIES
- Setting a personal vision
- First-Aid training
- Learning to deal with conflict
- Financial awareness
- Leadership and collaboration
- New generation careers
- Presentation skills
- Writing my first CV
- The art of influencing
- Understanding others
- Day excursion to Manchester (Week 1)
- Day excursion to York (Week 2)
- Local museums visits
- Tour of Manchester Business School
- Team games and challenges
- Cinema outings (the kids choose)
- Theatre shows
- Football, swimming & tennis
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach (Week 1)
We'll be adding more activities so watch this space!
Take advantage of our early-bird deals and additional discounts when you book for two or more young people. Special offers end soon.
Have a question?
Call us on +44 (0) 161 706 0144 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to give you all the additional information you may require.